Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Useless Stuff


I cleaned out my room today.  It was painful to realize that I have a lot of stuff, and it’s hard just thinking about all that money I wasted on some of the things I now own.  So much useless junk I only used two or three times then set on a shelf to collect dust.  Then there are the old Happy Birthday cards and Christmas cards lying around.  I read about twenty or so today that all said such nice things.   I never wrote anything back to anyone.  I regret that. 

But enough of this depressing nostalgia, I won’t spend my spring break loathing in regret! I refuse!  From now on Joseph M. Chiavaro is going to enjoy his break!  Time to have some fun with this Nerf bow and arrow I got when I was ten and shoot at my old batman action figures.  NANANANANANANANANANA SPRING BREAK!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment