Thursday, March 14, 2013

A New Hope...I Mean Pope!


And we can build this dream together!!!!
Standing strong forever!!!
Nothing's gonna stop us nooooooooow!!!!

 

I don't care what anyone says about the 80s this song will always be amazing!

 

Well enough of that I’m sure your Thursday is full of crazy and wild excitement! I mean can you believe it?! There’s a new hope!  I mean “Pope” (Someone please make that a meme)!  I bet you’re all probably on cloud nine right now jumping up and down celebrating such a tremendous…wait, what?  Oh… you don’t care?  But he’s the new Po…I don’t care if you want real news!  This is twenty four hour Pope coverage time people!  We need to know what he’s doing every second of the day!  If he takes a dump we need to see it on national TV!  Enough with your apathy and just jump on the Pope train and remind yourself that you were a Christian once!  Or not…  Most likely not…  But who cares it’s the Pope!

No comments:

Post a Comment