Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Problem Questions

A fight almost broke out in my English Renaissance class today over whether Tim Burton makes good films or not.  It almost got out of control until we all realized that Tim Burton has no fraking reason to be mentioned in an English Renaissance Class!  Everyone has one class that has some strange person who says strange things all the time.  Throughout the course of said people’s questions or statements I just cringe and try not to look. In all honesty I’m sure they’ve got some sort of amazing thought going through their head that transcends anything in the discussion.  That being said if you are one of these people please recognize you have some difficulty in conveying your opinions to the public (that does not have anything to do with a Tim Burton comparison) and write down what you are going to say beforehand.   If your idea seems to make perfect grammatical sense and fits into the discussion after a good five minutes of review, then and only then raise your hand. 
I was that person once, but I fixed that problem through this process and I hope you do too internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment