Monday, April 1, 2013

Bioshock Infinite

Biohock Infinite bottom line: 10/10, 100/100, a bajillion win points! I’m not even done with the game and I am in love.   The city is beautiful, the plot makes you go “what the frack” about ten times a minute, and the combat is different than anything I’ve ever experienced in a game. In combat players go use guns, vigors, skyhooks, and tiers (I think that’s the right spelling) simultaneously to defeat their enemies.  The enemies you face are varied so that you are always changing up what you use in combat to best deal with a situation.  There are so many options in style that no one could possibly play through the game the same as someone else.  I’d write more about it but I just have to finish this beast.  Bioshock Infinite wins.  End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment