Friday, March 15, 2013

SPEECH


Public speaking is an intimidating thing.  Today I gave a public speech on behalf of my college SUNY Purchase on their learning community program.  I prepared and practiced and made my speech super fly, but once I got on that podium my confidence twitched.  In a moment that seemed to happen outside of time an epic war took place where my doubt laid siege to my confidence.   The result was a quick yet powerful emotion.  Fortunately, I gave a fantastic speech according to my friend in the admissions building Mrs. Washington so in the end the siege failed.  I just want to recognize this moment and share a feeling that I think I’m not alone in well…feeling.  I think a lot of people my age struggle with winning this battle.  You could say you just need more confidence but if that were the case for everyone we would all be a lot more outspoken.

Yelawolf has confidence all day long on this new mix tape!  Trunk Musik Returns!

Three songs off the mix righter there for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment