Monday, March 4, 2013

Chicken Parmesan


Whenever I eat my school’s chicken parmesan sandwich I eat it alone. It’s a time to think really, just the sandwich, me and my thoughts.  After these meals I tend to walk away from them feeling that I have really contemplated some of the most important questions about life.  Whatever it may be I constantly think about it all day.  For example, the other day I was taking a big ol bite and suddenly thought “why do we buy plane tickets when we can just make wings out of our money” and “instead of contracting STDs or illness, why don’t humans contract happiness” and lastly, “is Aunt Jemima the name of the brand of syrup, or is the syrup my aunt long lost Aunt Jemima?”   I just needed to get this of my chest.  Do with it what you will internet.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment