Friday, June 21, 2013

The NSA Stole My Bike

Within a 30 minute gap of being away from my bike it got stolen.  I kicked myself for not getting a lock yet, then hunted ferociously around campus thinking to myself about all the terrible things I would do to the person if I found them.  I found the bike eventually with some help but not the person. Whoever it was left it on it's side in front of a building with it's back tire popped.  Happy ending I guess

Looking back on it I would probably not have "messed this person up."  By looking back I mean looking at my arms and how damn lanky they are.  I have to watch out that anger I guess.  I Was so consumed in in my rage I almost submitted to the evil  order of the Sith.  I wonder what my "Darth name" would be (like "Darth" Vader or Darth Maul if you don't get it)?

Second order of business. I call upon you  Murica!  We must stop the NSA and all there NSA..ness.  Go to this site and help be apart of the process now! https://call.stopwatching.us/ (link here)  My parents worked to damn hard for these freedoms.  Making a call isn't that hard.  I'm pretty convinced that someone from the NSA heard me on the phone saying I brought my bike that day and waited until I left to steal it.  It's a conspiracy!  

Seriously do it though.

Lastly, on a musical note, the battle between Kanye, Mac Miller, and J Cole still rages on sales wise.  GO J COLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment