Friday, June 7, 2013

Running Out Of Ramen

Well since I have been underwater searching for the lost city of Atlantis for the past couple months I think it’s time I stopped hitting the surf and started surfing the internet again (haha).  By surfing I mean blogging.
I am still surrounded by hipsterz, as I am living at Purchase over the summer where I am lifeguarding, taking classes, and doing other summer things.  You know, like not having a schedule and cooking my own food.
Purchase is underwater and I’m realizing while I’m typing I may have almost tried to make another joke about water.  Bottom line: it’s rainy as hell (or the opposite of hell) here.

My attentions on this poppin’ Friday night now look towards the future like a bald eagles head facing sideways, so forward in-fact that I have contemplated the possibility of running out or Ramen.  To express these feelings I have written a poem expressing my deepest thoughts upon the matter.  Enjoy!

Running out of Ramen
By Me

I am running out of ramen
When it is all gone I will say: “awww man”
Goodnight and hello again cruel world

No comments:

Post a Comment