Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sneaker Heads

Now I know people can get really into a lot of things, but I never knew much about this massive Sneakerhead culture that exists until today.  My roommate who is a self proclaimed Sneakerhead took me to a convention for such people today and it was pretty astonishing to see the massive amount of interest and dedication to the culture.  They did this thing called a sneaker battle where two people would pull out a fresh pair of shoes one after the other, and whichever pair the crowd cheered for the most that pairs owner would win the battle.  There were about 8 contenders and the winner won a giant obnoxious belt that said something like Sneaker champion.  The winner of the entire thing pulled out the light up shoes from Back to the Future and I must say they looked incredible.

Yes I know what you are thinking.  Joe you ignorant F*ck.  You are right. Here have some stars :D *******************************************************************************

Something Like This


No comments:

Post a Comment