Saturday, June 8, 2013

Burnt Rice AKA Dinner


            There's really not much story here. I Burnt the rice, the fire alarm went off and my suite-mate who is an amazing cook now subconsciously considers me a fail at life for it.  I didn't take a picture of it but here's a picture of what it generally looked like:

yum.

           I understand that this is not the most interesting thing posted on the internet, but let's be honest, you'd rather read about my burnt dinner than about something important or scholarly.  If you were on Facebook or anything looking for such material I suggest a book.  

          A book! That's right i'm reading a book right now.  The entire collection of Sherlock Holmes has made a fine table ornament on my apartment table for a while and I finally opened it today.  Mr. Holmes is both strange and a genius. Each of the the stories narrated by his sidekick Watson are exceptionally thrilling.  I look forward to eventually seeing that movie now that I've gotten into the book.

         Lastly, I feel like I should talk  briefly about Bioshock Infinite.  I recently finished the game and there isn't much to say except that it's the best game I've played in years.  I actually can't think of a better game off the top of my head.  That's pretty much it.  I should think of better things to talk about when I waste your time... No I shouldn't :D I LIKE MAKING YOU EAT MY METAPHORICAL BURNT RICE!!!!!  Eat well internet.  Gonna watch Shawshank Redemption!


No comments:

Post a Comment