Thursday, April 4, 2013

Risk


Taking a risk. Somewhere I heard that if you really want do something, don’t make a plan B because you will ultimately end up doing whatever that is.  As of today (though I am not specifically allowed to say what it actually is) I am taking a big risk with my future.  I’m betting everything on one big shot.  It’s literally a go big or go home situation and the odds are stacked against me.  Keeping focused and determined has never been more important.

                Succeed or fail I feel like these times really build human character.  They make you grapple with all your emotions.  You feel like a real person and not just a speck in the world.  Don’t get me wrong.  I will succeed.  Remember what you are trying to do and stay focused internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment