Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Deep Thoughts...Just Skip This One

If you type something does that mean you said it?   In the physical sense of the word surely you do not, but it is the eternal expression of an internal thought.  Better keep some of those thoughts to yourself I guess.

I’m thinking about this now because generally there are plenty of things I see on social media that are just embarrassing.  I mean I know I've been totally embarrassing myself over the course of my life, (specifically in writing this blog) but people just type the most hurtful and obnoxious things. I wonder if their thoughts passed through the whole reasoning section of the brain (scientific expert here).   What I wonder is if there IS some actual scientific reason for why people type such poorly thought out things,  should they be held accountable? I know your first reaction is probably “Of course, they expressed their mind” The problem with that is I’m convinced we all have plenty of thoughts we might not wish to express.  It could be possible that certain people are born without the ability to process their thoughts properly when they type things but speak perfectly fine. I most likely have no backing on this opinion, but we treat so many strange things in this world, so why would this be so far-fetched? 

That’s all the thinking for today, going to read some of my ignorant past self now.


PS: New Joey Bada$$ “Summer Knights” EP is amazing music right now.  “The Death of Yolo” is so badass… Tehe!

Because I Can!

No comments:

Post a Comment